Legal Affairs

Your Move Conveyancing:

If you are buying or selling a home or apartment you’ll need to ensure that the legal transfer of property ownership (this is called conveyancing) is managed by a professional property lawyer.

Your Move has a panel of carefully selected property lawyers, solicitors and conveyancing firms, all with a no move, no legal fee guarantee (excluding disbursements), so you can move forward with confidence.